Accident & Health Insurance
Providing worldwide accident and health insurance solutions to a broad range of industries, around the globe.
An organisation’s workforce is their single most valuable asset. That’s why, along with our individual approach to each risk, we also can offer our clients access to high coverage limits.
Cover options include:
- Temporary disability, caused by accident and/or sickness
- Permanent disability, caused by accident and/or sickness
- Accidental death
- Medical expenses (including evacuation and repatriation)
- Kidnap and ransom
- Life Cover
- Duty of Care Insurance (see below)
- Trauma Insurance (see below)
Here at G&M International, we apply our many years of experience coupled with strong market relationships to deliver the best solutions and support to meet our clients’ needs and expectations.
We provide competitive solutions including those niche and high-risk occupations that can find it more challenging to get a comprehensive and cost-effective insurance solution.
We work across all industries and provide solutions for any and every profession, including distressed occupations, such as:
- Medical practitioners
- High limit key person
- Professional sports
- Large groups
Duty of Care Insurance
Our Duty of Care Insurance is a one-stop shop policy, offering a wide range of benefits for employees travelling abroad on behalf of their employer. Our cover provides peace of mind for the employer, knowing their staff are protected against every eventuality should something go wrong whilst they are away.
- Cover anywhere in the world, including troubled locations
- Cover for all occupations
- Competitive group rate discounts apply
- Includes longer term secondment
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Permanent Disability
- Temporary Disability
- Medical expenses cover (including evacuation and repatriation)
- Kidnap and Ransom cover
- Emergency Security and Natural Disaster Evacuation
Our Trauma Insurance provides important protection for individuals working in occupations that are vulnerable to accidents and could cause distress or suffering due to the nature of their role. Our standalone cover has been designed to offer a financial safety net providing financial remuneration for both the individual and their family.
This standalone cover could provide financial remuneration for both the individual and their family:
- One-off lump sum payment of up to GBP 25,000
- Payable to individuals who have been off work for 6 weeks
- Payable regardless of other insurance in force
- Option to create 24/7 coverage or specifically whilst at work
- Suitable for those working in high-risk territories
For further information about our A&H Insurance give us a call on +44 (0) 207 977 1490 or email email@example.com